Simply enter the odds as well as your stake. The implied probability, as well as your profit and total payout will be shown instantly!
How to Calculate the Odds?
The mathematical concept of odds is related to, yet distinct from the concept of probabilities. In simple terms, odds are a way of expressing the relationship between the number of favorable outcomes in a given situation versus the number of unfavorable outcomes.
How to use the Odds Converter?
To use the converter, just enter a value into any field. It will automatically convert the odds into all other formats.
What are Decimal Odds?
- Common worldwide, but mostly used in Europe.
- Represents the total amount you will receive if you win, including the return of your stake.
- For example, if you bet €50 with odds of 2.35, you will receive €117.50 in total if you win.
What are Fractional Odds?
- Mainly used in the UK and in international horse racing. Becoming less popular online.
- It tells you the profit relative to your stake if you win your bets.
- For example, if you bet £50 with odds of 4/1, you will receive £200.00 profit if you win.
What are American Odds?
- Used by most US bookmakers.
- Based on a straight single bet (on a single outcome, without a points spread).
- If the moneyline is positive, the quoted amount is the amount you would win on a $100 bet.
- If it is negative, the amount quoted is what you would need to bet to win $100.